Home Forums WoodMart support forum I need to be able to see the product photos without opening it, on mobile

I need to be able to see the product photos without opening it, on mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I need to know if you have done or how I can do that I can see the product images on phones and tablets without clicking on the product, either from the home page or any other page that has products and if possible in carousel, ie the carousel that already exists that can change the photo to see more of the product and make a quick purchase, not having to open the product.

one of my references is attached in image and it is that in telephones I can pass the image of the product.

The second point is that when I am in mobile I can select options, but I only have one enabled to select in the products, the size, is there a way that this button does not appear at the end of select options and when I select the size if the add to cart appears?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. We have such functionality in Theme Settings -> Product archive -> Products styles: https://take.ms/ufKvh

2. Try to change the “quick view” type to this: https://take.ms/1rAZK , then recheck the issue.

Please let me know if you have any further questions in the meantime.

Kind Regards

I have already implemented the first step, but now when I click on the image button, it opens the product directly, it doesn’t show the images, I need help with that please.

And the second step I have it activated and enabled on pc, but in mobile does not appear that button.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Luke Nielsen.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)