Home Forums WoodMart support forum I switched to php 8.3 and I’m getting a fatal error in product images

I switched to php 8.3 and I’m getting a fatal error in product images

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

iamfahrig
    Participant

Hello, I switched to php 8.3 and I’m getting a fatal error in product images, I removed all plugins and tested it, the video is attached.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins not directly related to our theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

iamfahrig
    Participant

Hello, I already threw the video with the plugins turned off, there are campaigns and ads on the site, can you check without disabling the plugins.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to create a staging development copy of your website. There, you will be able to do such kind of experiments without any harm to your production website.

Kind Regards

iamfahrig
    Participant

I don’t have a different cloud server with php 8.3 support at the moment, there is no place to create a test server on my server, you can check it after 00:00 at night with Turkey time.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

I will be online for the next 5-6 hours so let me know when you are ready.

iamfahrig
    Participant

Now I am ready, I have made the necessary backup, so you can process it now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, please disable all plugins by yourself so we don’t break anything.

iamfahrig
    Participant

I neutralized him.

iamfahrig
    Participant

I should also inform you that when I download the product photo and upload it again, it does not give an error.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The error is not related to our theme because it exists with other themes on your website as well. Check this screenshot https://monosnap.com/file/0HVX7MiwzXYPYS8w08I2lRGoWkfbES

iamfahrig
    Participant

I wonder what is the problem? How can I solve this problem?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It looks like a WooCommerce bug. You can try to contact plugin’s developers for help on this matter.

iamfahrig
    Participant

I get mobileNavigation.min.js error on page speed, how can I fix this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you don’t have questions related to the initial issue, we close this topic. Feel free to create a new one if you have more questions or requests.

iamfahrig
    Participant

you can close the subject.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘I switched to php 8.3 and I’m getting a fatal error in product images’ is closed to new replies.