Home Forums WoodMart support forum I want the dropdown menu to the left

I want the dropdown menu to the left

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

ducphuli
    Participant

I want the dropdown menu to the left and the photo to the right, please help me

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can do this editing your home page with Visual Composer and use our Mega menu element. Create a row with two columns where you will place a menu on the left and categories element on the right.

Regards

ducphuli
    Participant

Oh, I’m using this kind of menu. Help me when looking at the small screen is terrible

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We see that you set 1/6 column width for the categories menu and that is why it looks wrong on tablets. But you have control over this when you edit this column with Visual Composer. Switch to Responsive tab and set its width for a tablet for example 1/3.

Regards

ducphuli
    Participant

Please login and help me

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we have configured it for you as an example. Please, check it to understand how to do similar layouts in the future.

ducphuli
    Participant

Wow. That’s great, thank you very much.
    But I was wrong, when watching on the tablet device already have Menu.
    Bother you this time adjust the hidden menu bar and only display the banner image left, right on every device except on mobile.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Please excuse us, but we can not fully understand your issue.

If you want to hide one of the promo banner elements on the specific device, you can achieve this by using default Visual Composer options. See screenshot (https://gyazo.com/60701a8b0c5ecfc8a4761f468b940186).

If you want to show hidden menu bar only on mobile, but not on the tablet – add this code snippet to the Tablet Custom CSS area in Theme Settings.

.header-left-side .mobile-nav-icon {
    	display: none;
    }

Regards

ducphuli
    Participant

ok, You can teach me to split columns not hi, I do not understand.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We suggest you to watch the following video tutorials that should tach you working with Visual Composer and its columns https://wpbakery.com/video-tutorials/

ducphuli
    Participant

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘I want the dropdown menu to the left’ is closed to new replies.