Home Forums WoodMart support forum I want to customise product style. Display text Variation swatches,

I want to customise product style. Display text Variation swatches,

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

webjineos
    Participant

Hello team,
    I want to display Text Variation swatches on product grid. People can Choose variation (on choosing variation, price must change) and can Directly hit on add to cart. There should be no option like “Select Options”.

Just like Product display on https://www.snackible.com/ (Kindly visit for reference)

Best regards

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

By default under the WooCommerce for the Variable Products, when you try to add them to Cart from the Shop or Category pages, it shows the Select Options button instead of Add to Cart so that the Customer can first choose the Variants of a Product and then Add it to Cart. This is the default working for the Variable Products from the WooCommerce end which works the same even with the default WP Theme too. Hope you can understand.

Whereas, regarding the Text Swatch concern. You can go to Dashboard > Products > Attributes > there edit the Attribute values through configure terms option > in that edit the value of the respective Attribute > there under that you can enable the Text Swatch for that: https://ibb.co/nmNnYvs

Best Regards

webjineos
    Participant

okay, and can I skip “Select Option” button to directly “Add to Cart”. Like I want only Add to cart Button even on variable products,

webjineos
    Participant

also can i use woocommerce variable swatches along with woodmart

webjineos
    Participant

Hey,
    The text Swatches are not working properly. Also even after swatches are available, the button isn’t changing to add to cart after selection. i have to click on selecgt option and then again select swatches to continue to add to cart.

is there any way to make the process easy. So the swatches are available directly (Without clicking any Button) and after selection the button direlty says Add to cart. Kindly visit https://www.snackible.com/ for reference

webjineos
    Participant

check this SS

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

webjineos
    Participant

HEY Kindly reply ASAP

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in the response.

Right now, under the Theme if you want to show the Attribute Swatches on the Product Layout then you can do that but you can only show one Swatch which will appear on the Product layout. For that you can go to Dashboard > Theme Settings > Shop > Variable Products > Attribute swatches > Grid swatch attribute to display > there you can select the Attribute which you want to show on Products: https://ibb.co/sjJrx5p

But even with that when you choose the Swatch from outside of the Product Layout, you will need to choose the Swatch again under the Hover of the Product Layout to proceed further with Adding Product to Cart. Right now, this is how the default functionality works under the Theme for the Variable Products.

And Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available to change that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Best Regards

webjineos
    Participant

hey what about text swatch overlapping each other

webjineos
    Participant

also how can I disable Default Swatches as it doesn’t fit with my requirements

Hello,

1- Sorry to say but we didn’t seem to understand your concern. Could you please elaborate your concern more with some useful Screenshots of which Text Swatch Overlapping are you referring to?

Also, please share the exact Page URL where you are facing the issue in the Private Content field so that we can look into this on the Site too.

2- If you are referring to hiding the Swatches that appear outside of the Product Layout on Shop or Category pages then you can go to Dashboard > Theme Settings > Shop > Variable Products > Attribute swatches > Grid swatch attribute to display > there choose Select > and it won’t show any Swatches on the Product Layout: https://ibb.co/XL1N2J7

Best Regards.

webjineos
    Participant

Hey Team,
    I’ve achived my requirements using an external plugin.
    Now i just Need one help…. when I am Selecting Varitaion, the padding of “Add to Cart” button is becoming 0,
    is there any way I can change Padding of the Add to cart Button.

kindly reffer to the ScreenShot Attached. also I ve Mentioned the URL of the Website on which I am Facing the Issue (In private content Area)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but as far as we are selecting any Variant of a Product on your mentioned Site, the Select Option style doesn’t change and the Add to Cart icon appears through the Hover Mask on the Product: https://ibb.co/ydRvY8G

So, we can’t seem to find that type of issue that you mentioned related to this.

Best Regards

webjineos
    Participant

hello,
    have you done any changes on the site? coz its malfunctioning now.
    just ensuring

Kindly update
    Best Regards

webjineos
    Participant

Hello Team, I want to rollback the theme to its Previous Version. I don’t want to implement the latest Version on my site. It Making my site malfunction

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

But we don’t have Site Admin access to your mentioned Site so we haven’t done any changes on your Site. Just mentioned to you the functionality that we were seeing.

Secondly, it’s better to use the Updated Theme and Core plugin on the Site then to use the Older version because some things might not work correctly then.

Can you please be more specific regarding the current issue that you are facing right now regarding the Theme Update so that we can look after this concern and assist you accordingly. Also, please share some useful Screenshots for that too.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)