Home Forums WoodMart support forum Icon Hover color

Icon Hover color

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

businessculture
    Participant

Hello, how I need to change parameters that icone change colour on hover?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

The background on hover only works for the icons that use the fill property. Please try using the icons which use the fill property.

Then clear cache and check back.

Best Regards.

businessculture
    Participant

I know that it is not your competition to say how to do this, but still I want to ask what is this Fill property and how I need to do it? Is this SVG file or something? I cant upload SVG files to my server for security reasons 🙁

Hello,

Yes the fill property is used by the svg icons that we used in our demo versions. You need to use the svg icons that use the fill property.

And for the uploading error please make sure that you have installed and activated the safe svg plugin. Then try uploading the svg icons.

Best Regards.

businessculture
    Participant

Ok. I installed the Safe SVG plugin and now I can upload SVG files 🙂 but I can’t understand how to make/change Fill properties 🙁 is it possible to make it on this page? https://www.flaticon.com/ or where I can download free icons with Fill parameters?

Thank you

Hello,

Most Welcome.

You can download SVG icons from https://www.flaticon.com/ the icons usually use the fill property.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

businessculture
    Participant

I uploaded this Icon SVG format but it is not working as in Demo 🙁 what I did wrong?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)