Home Forums WoodMart support forum Icons and Header Gone

Icons and Header Gone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

samt123
    Participant

Hello,

I am creating a new thread as I am not sure if the reply will be seen on the old one. I am having an issue where my header and icons are gone on some of the web browsers and mobile browsers that are being used to open my website. I have attached the login link as well as working credentials below. I have checked all settings and they are both linked to HTTPS. The site was working properly prior to the last WP update and the header still shows up on some browsers. Please help me find a solution, I really appreciate the help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but we are right now not allowed to access the Plugins area on your Site and it seems to be a third party Plugin issue on your Site.

Could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly. Also, please provide access to the Plugins area too.

Best Regards

samt123
    Participant

Hello,

We have tried the suggestions with no success. We have updated your permissions to have full privileges. You have the permission to completely debug the site.

Please keep us updated if any changes have been made or if the issue has been resolved.

Thank you.

Hello,

Sorry to say but your WoodMart Theme and WoodMart Core plugin isn’t updated to the latest version. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.0.4 and the Core version running is 1.0.35.

Can you please once try to update your WoodMart theme and Core plugin to the latest version by following the given Theme’s Documentation link: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/ and then check back the issue again. Hopefully, it will get resolved by then.

If the issue still persists after that then mention us so that we can proceed further with this.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)