Home Forums WoodMart support forum I’m trying to show “sold out” products as last in the category archive pages.

I’m trying to show “sold out” products as last in the category archive pages.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

maurizio
    Participant

HI,
    I’m trying to show “sold out” products as last in the category archive pages. But I can’t. Is there any way to do this? I use this ticket for convenience and because you already have the access credentials. I would like to have the possibility to also insert a descending order to solve the problem (?orderby=date) but I can’t find where to do it.

https://www.re-bellebox.com/categoria-prodotto/made-by-re-bellebox/

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Kind Regards.

maurizio
    Participant

Hi…isn’t there an alternative solution that we can use? Advice is accepted

maurizio
    Participant

It would be enough for me that when the customer clicks for example on “ceramics”, it opens directly with a descending order (?orderby=date) Can this be done?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The thing is that such sorting comes from WooCommerce by default therefore our theme cannot influent it, unfortunately. You can be sure of that by checking it on the default theme.

I’d be happy to assist if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind Regards

maurizio
    Participant

OK thank you. One last thing I would like to ask you. We have an issue with a GA4 tracking pixel. On inspect chrome element the pixel is present but despite this it doesn’t seem to count any monitoring. Could there be a js conflict?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Luke Nielsen.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)