Home Forums WoodMart support forum Image cross grid layout

Image cross grid layout

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

srknmzlm
    Participant

hello, I want to use the same height and different width images diagonally on the main page. You’ll see what I mean in the attached image. But on my website I have a very different order of images. How can I fix this. I want it to have full screen and equal height values.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

As soon as I get access I will check this grid and suggest a solution.

Best Regards

srknmzlm
    Participant

Of course

Hello,

If you want to add an Image masonry grid, you would better use WoodMart widget: https://gyazo.com/6f3c23803aac649ea52fbaa9bcf4ff6e You will find the View option, select “Masonry grid”. You will need to upload images of different sizes: one big, the next twice smaller.

If you want to rearrange the current elements, you will need to create the grid manually by means of columns and rows.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

srknmzlm
    Participant

Not work. I designed photos with equal y values, that is, height values. When I do what you say, the x value remains constant. So the font size in my photo is getting smaller. I need to fix this. Also, as in the example, when I select the “extend strech and content” option, there is a space between the columns.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It is a time-consuming job, you will need to take your time and try different configurations of the columns and rows, and image sizes.

No matter what way you will chose the masonry grid would take your forces. Unfortunately, we do not provide the service of content adding or arranging.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)