Home Forums WoodMart support forum Image layout

Image layout

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

tamburcenteronline
    Participant

I have uploaded product images, but they are displayed disproportionately. First, there are images that are displayed at a huge and completely distorted height, which completely exceeds the normal size of product images in the gallery, which also blurs them beyond recognition. Second, even images that do not exceed the standard size are stretched more than their natural size and become more blurred.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your images differ in size considerably. You need to upload images of the same size.
    Please check this manual how to configure:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/image-size-and-content-alignment-in-a-product-grid/

Best Regards.

tamburcenteronline
    Participant

I know this guide.
    I asked after reading him and he didn’t promote me anywhere.
    The setting there does not change anything, even after using Regenerate Thumbnails
    The main problem is with small pictures like the one above. I don’t understand why they are displayed in such a large and disproportionate size.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

tamburcenteronline
    Participant

You can see how the same product is displayed with the same image on this WooCommerce site https://nirlat.com/products-catalog/#!/category/sealing without any problems! Only I have a problem.

Hello,

You can define the “height” of the shop thumbnails by setting up the width:height aspect ratio in the “Thumbnail cropping” section:

Custom: In Custom you can select the aspect ratio of the image. Here are some of the popular aspect ratios (1:1, 5:4, 4:3, 3:2, 16:9 and 3:1).

Uncropped: Height of the image will be untouched. Images will display using the aspect ratio in which they were uploaded.
    https://ibb.co/6mR6DbD

Best Regards

tamburcenteronline
    Participant

As mentioned, I changed these settings, but they do not affect the image grid in any way, even after I used the plugin that renews the existing images.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

tamburcenteronline
    Participant

The problem is still not resolved. Even after I turned off the plugins.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

May I enable the default theme for testing?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

tamburcenteronline
    Participant

Won’t I lose all the changes I made in the design of the site? in its content? on the different pages? He is very important to me.

tamburcenteronline
    Participant

I managed for now.
    Thank you for everything.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that you have managed it. In this case, the topic can be closed?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)