Home Forums WoodMart support forum image overlap Issue with owl-carousel on mobile devices.

image overlap Issue with owl-carousel on mobile devices.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Carsten-Lemche
    Participant

Our webshop uses an owl-carousel to display images of our product. On PC it works fine but on Mobile devices the images seem to overlap on the right side.
    The styling on the background of the scroll button to switch images also looks weird.
    How is this fixed?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Also, you can clone your website to the staging platform and we can investigate the issue there.

Thank you in advance

Kind Regards

Carsten-Lemche
    Participant

All set!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Understood. In this case, please send me access to the admin dashboard and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Kind Regards

Carsten-Lemche
    Participant

We have made a backup of the site and I will provide a temporary login in down below.
    Thank you kindly for the fast reply!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are using the stretch functionality from Elementor (https://prnt.sc/cSXaouSRJEwz), therefore it has a little delay that interferes with the correct calculation of the width of the carousel image. So in order to fix that issue, I suggest you use our stretch functionality instead of Elementor’s here: https://prnt.sc/M2MPP2cC6fFc

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Luke Nielsen.

Carsten-Lemche
    Participant

Thank you for the quick action! The buttons on the carousel have a green background inserted with CSS how can these buttons styled for mobile so they are properly proportioned with the carousel window?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Carsten-Lemche
    Participant

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have fixed the issue myself!
    Greatly appreciate the fast and great support.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Great! In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘image overlap Issue with owl-carousel on mobile devices.’ is closed to new replies.