Home Forums WoodMart support forum Image Poor Quality Elementor

Image Poor Quality Elementor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

IanB
    Participant

Hello is I use the standard wordpress add media option in my product description to upload images 100px in size, then reduce them within wordpress Edit “image details” to 55px in height the image is still very good.

If I do not use this option and use for example Elementor images gallery to do this and set the height of the images to 55px the images are visibly degraded and they are only basic line icons.

Can anyone explain why the images are degraded in Elementor but not in the standard wordpress media image attachement , even if both set at the same height at 55px ?

Hello,

Set the size of the image, from thumbnail to full, or enter a custom size. Compare the original images uploaded through both methods and check if there are any differences in resolution, quality, or format. Opt for higher quality images for better results when resizing.

Best Regards.

IanB
    Participant

Done this…I set the image height to 55px on both methods.. The images are the same image used on both methods.

Like mentioned using Elementor the image is degraded in quality , I just want to know why this is happening ?

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards.

IanB
    Participant

I have tried this again…

So now instead of using the elementor image gallery option I just used”img or SVG” element. I added the image and selected the height of 100px, even when using a large image the image looked poor quality on the edges and when zoomed into looked degraded…

If just use the default wordpress media image upload, add the image to my description and use the default wordpress image edit to resize to 100px the image is 10000000% better and when zoomed into looks very good quality , same with iphone or ipad…

So I tried something else , in Elementor I left the image full size and then added it within a column and reduced the column width in elelmentor to a smaller size, the image retained the same quality as the standard wordpress this way…

Surely there must be a way for Elementor to retain the same image quality when resized as the standard media upload from wordpress, that is much better…

Hello,

So your issue has been solved or not?

Best Regards.

IanB
    Participant

It’s not solved as the image is still degraded in Elementor if resized, but not when resized in wordpress itself…

Hello,
    Can you please share the Page URL where the images are showing? Also, share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)