Home Forums WoodMart support forum Images not shown on mobile

Images not shown on mobile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

onlinekonzepte
    Participant

Hello Woodmart Support,

i have the issue that images are not shown on mobile.
    In the elementor builder they are visible on tablet, aswell as on mobile, but if I check the page on my smartphone the images aren’t shown, just the shapes of them.
    What’s the problem and how can I fix it as soon as possible?

Hello,

Please provide the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

onlinekonzepte
    Participant

URL is in private content

Hello,

I have visited your website and the images are displayed on mobile.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/2b2f20309a86e1348074f75139bf2fa2

If you are trying to ask anything else then please provide me with some relevant screenshots of the specific area with the URL of the page to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

nurullahbozkurtt
    Participant

Hello, I have a similar problem. When I open the site from a mobile phone, some images do not appear. When I look from Elemantor’s mobile view or from the mobile view of the computer browser, there is no problem. But there is a problem when I open the site from the phone.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have checked your site on a mobile device and the images are showing fine. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache:
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/SP7Qm6Y

Best Regards.

contact.gsbsolar
    Participant

Hello Aizaz Imtiaz Awan
    I’m also facing this problem , as my slides are not loaded in mobile. I cleared multiple time chache, It’s work good in Desktop but in mobile view its not working ..Guide me

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the page url where the slides are not loading. But on the home page the slides are not loading fine.

Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)