Home Forums WoodMart support forum Import AJAX error / Newly purchased, clean wordpress setup, XAMMP local server

Import AJAX error / Newly purchased, clean wordpress setup, XAMMP local server

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

yukselhakanderin
    Participant

Hello I’m getting this error on importing any demos. Gets stuck on 45%.

The 500 response received after 3 minutes, stuck on pending on this request: http://ecosignage.test/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=woodmart_import_action&version=megamarket_base&type=base&process=images2&security=15558b1e48

Can you please help me resolve this issue, my client is waiting for me to update their site, but I can’t even run this on my local.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

yukselhakanderin
    Participant

By the way, there are no external plugins active, and the php.ini settings are set per the documentation.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Most likely, you need to increase the timeout limit to 5 minutes and test how it works. Unfortunately, we can’t check deeply while your website is in your local environment.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

yukselhakanderin
    Participant

SOLUTION:

This solution for my situation was to increase the timeout time on php.ini file, it is recommended as 180 but the load time was too long, so I increased it to 1200 (20 minutes) and after about 10 minutes the demo got imported.

Change this on php.ini: max_execution_time=1200

Solution might not work in every situation but if you get timed out after 3 minutes, giving the AJAX requests more time might solve your problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, thank you for posting your solution here. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Import AJAX error / Newly purchased, clean wordpress setup, XAMMP local server’ is closed to new replies.