Home Forums WoodMart support forum Import AJAX problem

Import AJAX problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

idanyashar
    Participant

This site has fresh WP Install

When importing the dummy content, this error appears “Import AJAX problem. Please try import data manually.”

I have installed your theme several times before on the same hosting company and never had this error..
    Can you please install base data for me please?

Also I couldn’t enter my purchase code = Error SSL something = ALSO never happened before…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you can’t import the dummy content as well as activate the license key then it may be caused by some problem with your server. Seems that it can’t download the data or complete a request to our server. Could you please try to contact your host and ask to investigate this problem?

Thank you in advance.

idanyashar
    Participant

My host says they did add php settings to my package..
    They are asking what is the problem exactly? What the requirements?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We use wp_remote_get function that comes with WordPress and this function seems to be not working well. Maybe they can try to review some error logs while importing the dummy content or activating the purchase code.

Kind Regards

idanyashar
    Participant

That is what my host says
    Hey,
    We see, we checked, there is no problem at the server level.
    Maybe they want any settings we do not provide by default – so we ask what the requirements are? What do they need us to define to make it work?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There are no extra requirements from our side. When we perform a debug we see the following error after the cURL request to our server https://gyazo.com/db9290aa3502de2a01d6ddb57ebf30eb
    Maybe it blocks our server requests. Our IP is 193.169.189.246

idanyashar
    Participant

My host says the import is working fine
    But I can’t Activate your theme license

Error: API request call error. Contact your server providers and ask to update OpenSSL system library to the 1.0+ version.
    The host says OpenSSL is in order

Can you tell me what is the problem exactly so that they can help?
    and can you double check if the import process is working properly?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We described you the problem in our previous message. It is about theme license activation. The problem is not in the OpenSSL library. And import works well except images. As you can see, images were not imported because requests to download images from our server can’t be complete.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)