Home Forums WoodMart support forum Import and Export

Import and Export

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

megamarket.hr
    Participant

Hi, I have a question.
    So, if a web shop has your theme but does not have an active license, and now we want to export products from them, but it doesn’t work for them, they only export 30 products, which should be 700+.
    Is it because they don’t have a shop with license or is it some other reason because we wouldn’t want to manually enter each product.
    Is problem because of Woodmart Licence or other?

Hello,

As you know the Products are handled under WooCommerce, so you might want to check this concern with the default WordPress Theme like Storefront first to check how many Products are getting exported with that, with that you will get a better idea regarding the concern. If it is an issue at the Theme level or WooCommerce level.

Best Regards

megamarket.hr
    Participant

So our developer downloaded the woodmart theme to our website but didn’t put the license key. And now we bought a license and put it on our website so we can update the theme but now it won’t do anything, no matter what we click there is no response

PLEASE FAST HELP… i will send you video

Hello,

Sorry for a bit of delay in the response due to the weekend !

Regarding the concern, could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. Also, try to activate the Parent Theme on your Site if you are using Child Theme on your Site.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

megamarket.hr
    Participant

Hi,
    can you make me code to paste in woodmart to remove first ” _ ” from this code ” _billing_company”.
    It need to look like this ” billing_company ”

If you can help me that would be grate.
    Best Regards

Hello,

Sorry to say but we didn’t seem to understand your concern, which code are you referring to?

Please elaborate your concern more with some useful Screenshots and the Page URLs so that we can better understand and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

megamarket.hr
    Participant

Hi,
    so I need some code that I can paste somewhere to remove the bottom line “_” from the meta tag: “_billing_company” which must be like this: “billing_company” I use plugin Woocommerce FIled editor PRO and there is that, can you even do this or that is on another level. You have my login detail somewhere in another topic, so you can go in my wordpress and look yourself. To get there go to: Woocomerce -> Checkout Fields -> Naziv tvrtke

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Actually as it is written there in the plugin option that is the WooCommerce Default field so it wouldn’t be possible directly to change the Meta name. It would require Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

We would suggest you contact the respective Plugin Support or WooCommerce Support in this regard. They can guide you better with this.

Best Regards

megamarket.hr
    Participant

Hi,
    we have problem with cart he dosent show items inside cart when you add product, do you have solution for that. Let me know how to fix it.
    web site: https://superklik.hr/

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience, it is not a Theme end issue but specifically an issue of Elementor Pro 3.12.0. They remove WooCommerce default minicart content.

So, if you are using the Elementor Pro on your Site, then we would suggest you to try updating it to their latest version 3.12.2 and then check back the concern again. The mini cart problem was solved with the recent update.

If the issue still persists after the Plugin update, then try contacting the Pro Plugin Support. They can guide better with this. Hope you can understand !

Best Regards

megamarket.hr
    Participant

Hi,
    (1.) If we buy another WoodMart theme, can we make that store a B2B platform. Does the theme have all the settings to be a B2B platform for selling our products.

(2.) And the question how to reduce the order number so that it is not so big now shows #8720077151881 , can we reduce this number on other Woodmart theme is like this #42476

Best regards,
    Adrian

Hello,

1. The theme is fully compatible with the Multi vendors plugins supported

a. Dokan
    b. WCFM Marketplace
    c. YITH Multi Vendor
    d. WC Marketplace
    e. WC Vendors

2. The order number that you provided, #8720077151881, appears to be a unique identifier for a specific order, and it is unlikely that it can be reduced or changed. This number is generated automatically by the Woocommerce plugin and if you want to change it you can use the Woocommerce extension:
    https://woocommerce.com/document/sequential-order-numbers/

Best Regards.

megamarket.hr
    Participant

Hi, why is this happeing to shop I dont have that On stock label, On product is good but in home page I dont have that on Stok label

Attachments:

megamarket.hr
    Participant

I think something is wrong with css or something else

Hello,

Go to Theme Setting -> Product Archive -> Product Styles -> Stock status position select after title.

Best Regards.

megamarket.hr
    Participant

Hi, is already selected. But theme is in code he doesn’t show how usually .

Attachments:

Hello,

I have visited your website and the stock label is showing in the product grid.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/1ng3Ycq

Best Regards.

megamarket.hr
    Participant

How to add this in theme give me full tutorial

Attachments:

megamarket.hr
    Participant

Hi, can we add more than one description, like now we have a short description and we can add a description inside the product editor. Is it possible to add another short description?

Hello,

Go to Products » All Products in your WordPress dashboard. Then, find the product where you want to add a “product short description” and “Product description” click on its ‘Edit’ link. You can now type a description into the text area. In product there are two types of product description.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

megamarket.hr
    Participant

Hi I have new problem when I activate plugin Google Kit – Elementor dont work, and I ask Elementor why is this, and they respond that theme is problem “woodmart” here is they respond
    ———————————————————————————-
    => “” Thank you for being so patient. I’m Joel from the Elementor Tier2 Customer Experience team. I’d be happy to assist you in this case.

I understand you are experiencing issues with the Elementor Pro plugin and Site Kit from Google. I was inspecting your website and noticed the issue related to your WP Woodmart theme. When using a different WP theme, the issue does not occur. As you can see in the code, a 403 error occurs. The reason for the 403 error is that your server permissions do not allow access to that specific page.

I have also made a brief screencast demonstrating it: <b>https://www.loom.com/share/5e31e926d3b24d23a2b65a8b81b29f07</b&gt;

If it’s a problem with the files, it’s most likely a problem with the .htaccess file. To fix the issue, you should locate the file (via your FTP client). Please back up the file, and delete it from the server. Then relaunch the site and check if the issue has been solved. If so, the issue was in the file.

As we have no control over coding for themes, we highly recommend that you report this issue to the support team for this theme, so they may further troubleshoot and provide any recommendations (or possible fixes) to resolve this issue. If the theme authors need help from us, they can open an issue on our GitHub account, and our developers will be happy to assist. “”<=
    ———————————————————————–

So do you know how to solve this problem.

Best Regards.

Hello,

We appreciate your message!

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Kind Regards

megamarket.hr
    Participant

You can see that they try on default theme: https://www.loom.com/share/5e31e926d3b24d23a2b65a8b81b29f07

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, we see the 403 Forbidden error when trying to edit your home page. It is generated by the server and we don’t know what is the reason for that. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask them to check the error logs when this 403 appears.

Kind Regards

megamarket.hr
    Participant

Okay we will se why is problem .

(1.) But I still have problem with stock status [ <span>Na zalihi</span> ] how to fix this problem. Why he show code. I use Wp Rocket – Clear css – is maybe that problem. Please let me know solution .

*** And please don’t turn anything off, just look at why it’s happening and how to fix it. ***
    Because if you turn something off and the web shop is active, that will not be good.

Attachments:

megamarket.hr
    Participant

And second is it possible to say this checkmark, which is now replaced with a circle, let’s say it has an ikea. I will send pictures.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all external plugins temporarily and send us your FTP access so we can check this issue for you.

Try to use the following CSS to change the stock status symbol

body p.stock.wd-style-default.in-stock:before {
        margin-inline-end: 2px;
        color: #68b20c;
        content: "\2022";
        font-size: 40px;
        line-height: 2px;
        top: 10px;
        position: relative;
    }

Kind Regards

megamarket.hr
    Participant

Hello,

I try to disable all external plugins temporarily and still is that error with [ <span>Na zalihi</span> ] , you have login to my site somewhere up.

But pleaseee don’t disable anything because you disable our payment methods , just look and see what is going on. And say me how to fix it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, keep all plugins temporarily turned off and send us your FTP access. Note that we didn’t disable anything on your website yet.

megamarket.hr
    Participant

Hmm I one day come in website and see that all plugin was disabled.

But please don’t brake my site.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 39 total)