Home Forums WoodMart support forum Import demo content

Import demo content

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

clicktrading.nl
    Participant

Dear Sir/madam,

I have installed Woodmart at an existing website and try to import the demo Drinks but the importer stopped at 15 or 30%.

I have deleted all plugins and installed a new WordPress installation and don’t understand why the demo is not imported.

clicktrading.nl
    Participant

The pages are not importing. I deleted the pages and run the import again but still no pages.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Looks like the access is wrong: https://prnt.sc/nT_MKm-GfSwh, could you please update it?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

clicktrading.nl
    Participant

Please try again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us with your FTP access so we can debug this problem.

clicktrading.nl
    Participant

Hello,

I can’t send FTP because many websites have the same FTP user.

What do I have to change?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need your FTP access to troubleshoot the issue. Otherwise, we can’t identify what is wrong and why it takes so much time to complete.

clicktrading.nl
    Participant

Dear Sir/madam,

I have installed the website at an other server.

clicktrading.nl
    Participant

Hello,

Can you please install the demo content Drinks? I am trying to import the demo data for days. I would like to use your theme for many webshops but I need support when there is a need for, and I did the work to install the website on a different server that I bought specially because you need FTP access.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

For some reason, import takes a long time to complete on your server. That is why you need to increase the time limit from 300s to 1000s and try to import again.

Kind Regards

clicktrading.nl
    Participant

The max_execution_time is 3600 seconds.

When you can’t import the demo data, can you export the pages and can I import the Elementor pages?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There are no other ways to import the dummy content. You need to ask your hosting provider to increase all execution timeout limits to 3600 temporarily. Currently, it is only 300s

clicktrading.nl
    Participant

Hello,

The max_execution_time is 3600.

I upload the screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

clicktrading.nl
    Participant

Please make sure to look at https://wouwwebsites.nl

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You sent a screenshot from PHP timeout limit. But there is also a limit in your web server configuration that needs to be adjusted as well. Then you can try to import the dummy content.

clicktrading.nl
    Participant

The provider doesn’t change the limits to 3600.

They say there is an error

Function libxml_disable_entity_loader() is deprecated in /data/sites/web/wouwwebsitesnl/www/wp-content/plugins/woodmart-core/importer/parsers/class-wxr-parser-simplexml.php on line 21

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This error is not related to this issue. Unfortunately, we don’t have other solutions to this. In this case, you need to try to use another provider. Otherwise, we will return your money for the theme.

clicktrading.nl
    Participant

Hello,

I have installed the website at https://dram.wouwfactor.com and increased the max_execution_time to 3600 seconds.

I still get an error when I import the demo Drinks.

I am hosting the website on my own Virtual Private Server.

Please log in

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to install a proper SSL certificate first. Without that, the import may not work as expected.

clicktrading.nl
    Participant

Hello,

I have installed the SSL certificate.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to increase upload max size and post max size limits https://monosnap.com/file/YW0MsRBHDuFN7pQcS68bMy2FW7PdgB
    Also, your current timeout is set to 60s so you need to increase it at least to 300s. https://gyazo.com/bb37989ac0aab08927a1cb541f642b23

clicktrading.nl
    Participant

Hello,

I changed the max upload and post size.

How can I change the timeout?

The Maximum execution time is 3600 seconds.

clicktrading.nl
    Participant

Hello,

I have build more then 20 websites using your template (also with my previous company) and this is one of the first support requests. I have spend more then 2 days! on installing and importing the demo data so don’t say you get a refund. This is your chance to prove your theme and support is REALLY as good as you say!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The timeout limit is set to 60s and you can clearly see it on the screenshot provided https://gyazo.com/bb37989ac0aab08927a1cb541f642b23
    Note that there are two timeouts: one from PHP settings and another in your server’s configuration depending on your server’s software (nginx, apache etc.)

Kind Regards

clicktrading.nl
    Participant

Hello,

I have changed the runtime to 600 seconds but the import still stopped at 95%.

My developer says

Also, changing to 3600 won’t help as it is getting struck at 95% for 3-4 minutes.

Please contact theme support for it. There is some issue with the theme.

Please try to import the demo content on your own server. Does this work then please tell me how to export and import the pages in stead of just saying you can have a return. I build all of my webshops in Woodmart and just want service in return for the licenses I bought!

Yours,

Manolito

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, you have a lot of content on this website, which may conflict with our dummy import. Can we reset this staging website and try to run the import on a fresh installation?

Kind Regards

clicktrading.nl
    Participant

Hello,

The customer has spend much time working on the website. The content will not be reset and I already hired a developer to design the website to look like the Drinks demo. As a customer I would appreciate it if you could compensate me for all the extra hours and costs I have to make, for example with some extra licenses of your theme. When iI count all of the hours I spend, I already spend more then € 500 on importing demo content!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You don’t need to do anything for now while we work on the issue. Are you able to create a staging clone without any data so we can try to import the content there to see if it conflicts with your current data or not?

Kind Regards

clicktrading.nl
    Participant

I am waiting since 3 weeks to have this working! So I am not waiting anymore and hired someone. If you would have a little bit understanding, you would just give me some free licenses. Your support has been really disappointing and I have bought more then 20 licenses without requesting support

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We understand your frustration and are trying to help you. Currently, we see a problem with the import and ask you to create a test site where we can look into it in more detail. Unfortunately, we do not have the right to generate free licenses on ThemeForest. All we can do for you is to extend your support period by one year for free

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)