Home Forums WoodMart support forum Importing two themes

Importing two themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

webmar.nl
    Participant

hello, is it possible to import two themes? We tried this, however, some pages disappeared (so it is probably not possible). Is there any way to get these disappeared pages back? I would love to hear from you guys. Thanks in advance!

Hello,

You can import multiple pre-built websites. If you want to import another demo you need to remove all the previously imported content with all pages, products, and images.

Or Try to use the theme template library and import the section from the theme library.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/templates-library/

Best Regards.

webmar.nl
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

But when i import another pre-built website it deletes the pages made in the other pre-built website. Right?

Hello,

Yes if you want to import another demo you need to remove all the previously imported content with all pages, products, and images.

Best Regards.

webmar.nl
    Participant

Okay, thanks for the information!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Importing two themes’ is closed to new replies.