Home Forums WoodMart support forum In Custom CSS, split between tablet portrait & landscape

In Custom CSS, split between tablet portrait & landscape

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please implement a separate section of Custom CSS for tablet landscape/portrait.

It doesn’t even need much work, it just needs @media (orientation)

@media
    (orientation: portrait) {
    /* Styles for portrait orientation */
    }

@media
    (orientation: landscape) {
    /* Styles for landscape orientation */
    }

Hello,

You can see the custom css section in Theme Settings > Custom CSS.

To implement a custom CSS for tablet landscape and portrait orientations, you can use the @media (orientation: portrait) and @media (orientation: landscape) queries in your CSS file.

Best Regards.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I already know it, that’s what I said myself in the initial post of this thread.

My point is that you provide us a split between Mobile Portrait and Mobile Landscape (while nobody ever use its mobile in landscape…)

So why not providing us the same split for tablet between Portrait and Landscape?

Hello,

Sorry, but there is no option available for that in Theme Settings to add a new custom css section for the tablet.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regards.

Xtemos Studios

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Ok I created a feature request, you can close this ticket, thanks

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘In Custom CSS, split between tablet portrait & landscape’ is closed to new replies.