Home Forums WoodMart support forum Incomplete theme

Incomplete theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tom Vanderhoeght
    Participant

Hello,
    First of all: WOW what a theme!!

But after the update 6.2 I keep getting the message that the theme in incomplete and hangs in the admin backend.

I tried (in safe mode) to resume the theme loading – no result
    I tried (in safe mode) to reinstall the theme – no result
    I deleted (in safe mode) the theme and tried to reinstall the theme – no result

At this moment the default wordpress-theme is installed, because I can’t get Woodmart reinstalled.

Thanks for the support.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

Sorry, it looks like a bug in our theme that is going to be fixed asap. Try to edit the file woodmart/inc/integrations/visual-composer/maps/images-gallery.php and replace the following code

woodmart_get_vc_animation_map( 'wd_animation' ),
    woodmart_get_vc_animation_map( 'wd_animation_delay' ),
    woodmart_get_vc_animation_map( 'wd_animation_duration' ),

with this one

function_exists( 'woodmart_get_vc_animation_map' ) ? woodmart_get_vc_animation_map( 'wd_animation' ) : '',
    function_exists( 'woodmart_get_vc_animation_map' ) ? woodmart_get_vc_animation_map( 'wd_animation_delay' ) : '',
    function_exists( 'woodmart_get_vc_animation_map' ) ? woodmart_get_vc_animation_map( 'wd_animation_duration' ) : '',

Kind Regards

Tom Vanderhoeght
    Participant

Thx for the support, until now no result.

I kept trying a bit and placed all the plugins “on hold” and found that there’s an error in the “woodmart core” plugin. When I (re)activate this plugin, the site goes down.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, download the latest version 6.2.1 and try to install it. Let me know if it doesn’t work either.

Tom Vanderhoeght
    Participant

Thx, the update installed correctly, I’m running 6.2.1. But when activating the “woodmart core” plugin, I get a critical error and the site goes down. Placing the “woodmart core” plugin on hold (changing the foldername via ftp to “woodmart-core.hold”) brings back the site and administration.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, please, send us your admin and FTP access so we can update the plugin and check what is wrong.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)