Home Forums WoodMart support forum Incorrect character display in custom fonts in Safari

Incorrect character display in custom fonts in Safari

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

VIASONA
    Participant

Hi. Unfortunately, the characters in Safari browser from my uploaded font are not displayed correctly. See the screenshot in the attachment. In Chrome and Firefox they are displayed correctly. Can you help me so that Safari also reads the font normally? Is this a known issue with Safari and Woodmart?

Here is a sample page: https://zukunft-mit-ahbl.de/

Best regards
    Nico

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

VIASONA
    Participant

As error Safari gives me the following in the console (See the screenshot)

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by VIASONA.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Kind Regards

VIASONA
    Participant

I uploaded the custom fonts via your theme item Custom Fonts. Your Basel theme does not have this problem. Can I give you access to the admin panel?

VIASONA
    Participant

In Woodmart version: 7.0.4 the display problems did not exist yet either. Another project still has this version in use.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Also, confirm the permission to switch to the parent/default theme.

Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Luke Nielsen.

VIASONA
    Participant

Hello,

I was able to fix it myself. Safari did not read the woff and woff2 files properly. Rebuilt the files again and uploaded them again. Now everything works. Thanks for the quick help.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Great! Glad that you found a solution.

If there’s anything you need, please write me or another member of our help desk team.

We’re here for you!

Kind Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Incorrect character display in custom fonts in Safari’ is closed to new replies.