Home Forums WoodMart support forum Increase number of Thumbnails in Product Gallery per Row

Increase number of Thumbnails in Product Gallery per Row

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mazs91
    Participant

Dear Support,

Is it possible to increase the number of thumbnails visible in the product gallery? Currently, in mobile 3 thumbnails are visible, I would like to increase it to 5. Is it possible through CSS or some php code?

Mazhar

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to do this

add_filter( 'woodmart_product_gallery_settings', function() {
        return array(
            'images_slider' => woodmart_is_main_product_images_carousel(),
            'thumbs_slider' => array(
                'enabled' => woodmart_is_product_thumb_enabled(),
                'position' => woodmart_get_opt('thums_position'),
                'items' => array(
                    'desktop' => 4,
                    'desktop_small' => 3,
                    'tablet' => 4,
                    'mobile' => 5,
                    'vertical_items' => 3
                )
            )
        );
    } );

Regards

mazs91
    Participant

It worked, Just did a review. You guys deserved it.
    —————————————————-
    by mazs91 1 minute ago

I have been using WordPress & Woocommerce for the last 5 years. I have used most of the top ThemeForest themes in the past including Avada & Flatsome. I can confidently say that this theme is far better than all of them.

Speed is a very important factor in conversion rate optimization and the built-in Ajax functionality in this theme is the reason I gave this theme a try. Just click the Add to Cart button in other theme demos and compare it with woodmart’s demo, you will feel the difference in experience.

Design-wise, I loved the demo themes they have included. Just install a relevant demo theme and you will be amazed to see the new look of your site.

Lastly, let’s talk about their support (the reason why I am writing this review). The support guys on their forum are very patient and usually reply within 10-20 minutes 24/7. Even the support of most sold theme here takes about 24 hours to reply.

Thank you Woodmart for this theme.. Keep up the good work.

Mazhar

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you so much for the detailed review. It is much appreciated 🙂

Regards
    Xtemos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Increase number of Thumbnails in Product Gallery per Row’ is closed to new replies.