Home Forums WoodMart support forum Infinite Loading Issue on Checkout Page – Urgent Support Needed

Infinite Loading Issue on Checkout Page – Urgent Support Needed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

programmer.rakibul
    Participant

Dear WoodMart Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently experiencing a critical issue with my website, which is running on the WoodMart theme, and I’m in need of urgent assistance. The problem is related to an infinite loading issue on the checkout page of my e-commerce website.

Description of the Issue:

When customers attempt to proceed to the checkout page, they are encountering a persistent infinite loading problem. This issue is causing a significant disruption to the user experience and negatively impacting our online sales.
    Steps Taken So Far:

I have checked for JavaScript errors in the browser console, but no specific error messages were found.
    I have deactivated all non-essential plugins, but the issue persisted.
    I have tested the checkout page with a default WordPress theme, and the problem still occurred.
    The server resources have been verified to ensure they are not the source of the issue.
    All software, including the WoodMart theme and WooCommerce, is updated to the latest versions.
    I have followed standard troubleshooting procedures, but the issue remains unresolved. Given the critical nature of this problem and its impact on our business, I am seeking your expert guidance to identify and resolve the root cause of this issue.

I would appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and any guidance or assistance you can provide. If there are specific configurations, settings, or updates that need to be made within the WoodMart theme to address this issue, please let me know.

Thank you for your support in advance. I look forward to your response and working together to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Best regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi programmer.rakibul,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Please clear browser cache and double check, the checkout form loaded fine on my end https://prnt.sc/SL4xAMyCNkqI

Regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)