Home Forums WoodMart support forum Information box Elementor does not show svg icons

Information box Elementor does not show svg icons

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

ut4utc
    Participant

Hello,

I came across the fact that the information box stopped showing svg icons on the site.

It used to show, but now it doesn’t.
    And the fact is that it doesn’t even display them in the markup.

Please let me know how to fix it?
    Plugin Safe SVG was enable Version 2.2.2.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin and FTP access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

ut4utc
    Participant

I enabled errors on site, and show this errors:

Warning: file_get_contents(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:0A000086:SSL routines::certificate verify failed in /var/www/site.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woodmart-core/post-types.php on line 728

Attachments:

ut4utc
    Participant

I uploaded the site to the test server. As you wrote, I disabled all plugins except two. Nothing helped.
    The error is still displayed, the icons do not appear. I renewed the certificate – it is normal. I don’t see a problem with the certificate.

I did everything I could – I even reinstalled WordPress, but nothing helps. allow_url_fopen is enabled in php.ini, PHP version 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (cli). I uploaded the info.php file to the root of the site and all the parameters are there.

We need your help with this error.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This error clearly states that you have a problem with the SSL certificate on your website. You need to consult with your server provider for help on this matter.

Kind Regards

ut4utc
    Participant

Hi there,

But we don’t have any problem with certificate – check it https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=patriot.org.ua Please check it – everything is correct and not a problem with certificate.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your FTP or SSH access to this website so we can check it further.

ut4utc
    Participant

Ok.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You sent us the same information you provided earlier. But this SSH access is wrong and we don’t have access to the website files.

ut4utc
    Participant

Hi there,
    right SSH access here, maybe you type wrong password. I write more better for you:

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t have access to your website folder. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/f578f09fac83cfd5fe30bc1f0ff2943c

ut4utc
    Participant

Sorry, maybe root password be better? support user have a sudo, but meybe better for you have a root:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, test it on your website now.

Kind Regards

ut4utc
    Participant

Thanks, it works.

But this is my test site, I moved the data here to test it.

Please share the steps you took so that I can repeat them on the production site.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We changed the PHP function woodmart_get_svg in the file wp-content/plugins/woodmart-core/post-types.php. You can copy this function to your live website and check if it helps.

ut4utc
    Participant

Wonderful,
    You are best! Thank you.

I hope you will include this code in the next update so that the original code is not overwritten during the update?

I will be very grateful. Well done.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

By modifying that function I disabled SSL verification for SVG requests on your website. The issue is still related to your server configuration so we are not going to do this in our theme’s core. You can either keep this fix on your website or investigate this issue further.

Kind Regards

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)