Home Forums WoodMart support forum Inserting demo data into an already populated site

Inserting demo data into an already populated site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bv
    Participant

Hi there,

I am satisfied how your theme is working so I setup a development website for one of my other websites. But this website is not a new one, I want to switch that website to your theme, but I also want to import your demo pages and other stuff.

But when I try to do the import demo I am getting an error

Can I do the import on the website which already has some pages and products (around 600 products and 10 pages)? I only need to import the pages with sliders from demo, as I like the organization of the pages in your demo (“Shoes”).

Regards

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by bv.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Can I try to import the same demo? Just want to check that issue and investigate it.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

bv
    Participant

Hello Luke,

yes off course.
    I have a backup of it -and this is development website – so you can do what ever you wish with it.

Regards,
    Brane

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, you have 120s (1.7min) timeout limit set on your server. Here is a screenshot https://take.ms/q3i73
    You need to contact your hosting provider and ask to increase it to 300s. Otherwise, you are not able to import the dummy content.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)