Home Forums WoodMart support forum Instagram_product_hashtag

Instagram_product_hashtag

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

jukka18
    Participant

We are testing the new site with the Instagram_product_hashtag on the product pages, it was working fine but now seems to be showing different instagram accounts even though the hashtag is correct throughout the site. Could you please advise?? Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a product and specify which hashtag are you using there?

Regards

jukka18
    Participant

See PC

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But this page seems to show correct images. What is wrong there?

jukka18
    Participant

PC

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but it can’t grab photos from one account only. If you use instagram hashtag it takes all available photos. The key for this option is _woodmart_product_hashtag

jukka18
    Participant

Thats great – thanks.

What about the product size charts?

Cheers

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

What do you mean?

jukka18
    Participant

We have set up product sizing for various brands, didn’t know if you could upload these for all products via csv?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you mean a size guide? They should be imported as a separate post types and they are not simple meta values as instagram hashtags.

jukka18
    Participant

OK that makes sense.

Thanks again for all your help!!

One more Q a lot of our product descriptions are very long we would like to shorted them and be able to scroll or expand for more info. Similar to this page which I think was done with your theme could you advise how its done:

https://orientalth99.staging.wpengine.com/product/china-pack

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can try to enable accordion tabs as on your example website in Theme Settings -> Product page -> Tabs.

jukka18
    Participant

Thanks for getting back. Were happy with the layout. I was just wondering if we could manage the height of the description to maintain the overall layout, with a slider. Similar to the example and I think the CSS you provided on the attached example, I saw your forum. It would be fab if we could add that in.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but it can’t be done with a CSS code only. It requires JS customization also so it is possible only for the accordion tabs style.

jukka18
    Participant

Would it be possible then to have the description accordion closed on mobile and table as default when you click on a product?

Thanks

W

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

By default, WooCommerce opens the first tab when the page is loaded. You can try to close it manually right after page loading by adding this code snippet to the Custom JS section in Theme Settings

setTimeout(function() {
        var $tabs = jQuery( '.wc-tabs, ul.tabs' ).first();
        $tabs.parent().find('#tab-basel_additional_tab').hide();
        $tabs.parent().find( '.basel_additional_tab_tab' ).removeClass('active');
    }, 10);

Regards

jukka18
    Participant

Thanks for that, unfortunately I seem to be getting errors with that code when I drop into the custom JS + product images seem to go missing?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Where can we see the code added on your website?

jukka18
    Participant

See below – thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, what do you mean? Did you add the code or not?

jukka18
    Participant

Yes I’ve added the code.

So I presume when you go to the mobile product page the accordion will be closed )inc. description.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are using some optimizations/caching plugins so we don’t see the code.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)