Home Forums WoodMart support forum install the theme

install the theme

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

khaled.007
    Participant

hello plz help me, i didnt find Dummy Content, to import demo content
    —–Import Demo Content
    After install the theme, required plugins and woocommerce pages you get blank site with basic WordPress and WooCommerce content. If you want to overview the pages and options from our demo site you can import a Demo Content.

To do the import you need to go to the page “Dummy Content”. Here you can find a simple form, where you can select a page to import. Firstly you have to choose Base content (required) and click “Import data”. This option sets up on your site a few posts with images, demo products, portfolio page with base projects and home page with slider like our demo site has. Import process of all the pages may take a few minutes.

After base install you may import some other page from all our home versions.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Here is a video tutorial that will help you install our theme and import all the necessary Dummy Content correctly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4tU5TAZtIk

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

khaled.007
    Participant

plz help me, i find this error when install the theme
    ——–Fatal error: Call to undefined function wc_sanitize_taxonomy_name() in /homepages/25/d710447231/htdocs/espace-almahdi/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Import.php on line 367

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Seems that you didn’t activate all required plugins and WooCommerce.

khaled.007
    Participant

required plugins and WooCommerce cant install them
    see attachment plz

Attachments:

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please provide us your actual admin access so we can check what is wrong there?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

khaled.007
    Participant

yes in private

Eric Watson
    Participant

Could you please provide us your FTP access also?

khaled.007
    Participant

FTP in private

khaled.007
    Participant

plz i m waiting to resolve this problem

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We checked this problem and it seems to be caused by some issues with your hosting server. In most cases, it happens when you don’t have appropriate permissions for your WordPress folders and plugins can’t be installed at all. It is not related to our theme so we can’t fix it. Try to contact your hosting provider for help in resolving this issue. You can also try to upload and unzip required plugins via your hosting control panel and file manager app there.

Regards

khaled.007
    Participant

i resolved the problem
    but still slider revolution not working
    plz help me

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please describe your problems with the slider revolution so we can check it?

khaled.007
    Participant

when i click on: library
    not working

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Seems that a lot of plugin’s files are missed and were not uploaded correctly. Could you please try to reinstall it?

khaled.007
    Participant

hello i tried to install the theme but in 2 different servers but i cant success
    this message appear:
    The archive could not be installed. The theme does not have a style.css file.

The installation of the theme failed.

plz help me

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix. https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821510?_ga=2.135017463.7491432.1517209086-1285569816.1465036966

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)