Home Forums WoodMart support forum Installed theme with wpbackery by mistake. how to come back and choose elementor

Installed theme with wpbackery by mistake. how to come back and choose elementor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

a.loreti
    Participant

I installed the theme, but i can’t open the page with elementor. i can only see the code. that gives me the idea that i set up the theme for wpbackery instead of elementor. is there any way to come back to installation and choose elementor? i canceled and installed the theme again, but it keeps all the previous setup. do i have to get a backup of the previous week?

Hello,

It is not possible to switch to. You will have to recreate your site from scratch on Elementor. Switching from one to another builder would not cause data loss. All the products, posts, and pages would remain. However, all the content created, for example, in WP bakery page builder would be messed up and you will have to recreate it all.

If you want to delete the wp bakery, Navigate to Plugin, deactivate the wp bakery and delete it then navigate to Appearance > Install plugins and install and activate the elementor.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)