Home Forums WoodMart support forum Is two taps normal and accepted to display 'the product' from a product page?

Is two taps normal and accepted to display 'the product' from a product page?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pfb1
    Participant

On testing my site I noticed when ‘speed testing’ that I had to ‘tap’ twice on the product thumbnail image for the product page to load. This makes me feel uncomfortable as I never had this issue before while using my mobile on testing.
    I have two questions, firstly, do users understand this and is it normal practice for them to double click? And secondly how do I enable one click loading when the thumbnail is displayed.
    I also noticed doing some research before going on to the forum that on iPhones in particular getting the ‘hover’ is one click and then the second is for loading the page.
    All I want is a simple one click for the user. Is that doabale? And how do I do it?

I look forward to your response

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom JS area in Theme Settings to change this

if (jQuery(window).width() <= 1024) {
        jQuery('.woodmart-hover-base').on('click', function (e) {
            jQuery('.state-hover').removeClass('state-hover');
            jQuery(this).addClass('state-hover');
        });
    }

Regards

pfb1
    Participant

Hi Guys
    Thank you for the ‘massively quick’ response.

The code worked.

Thanks again

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Is two taps normal and accepted to display 'the product' from a product page?’ is closed to new replies.