Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with elementor editor mode loading, lazy load , speed issue,

Issue with elementor editor mode loading, lazy load , speed issue,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

contact.gsbsolar
    Participant

Im facing the issue of elementor editor mode, its work good on editor mode, but when its go to mobile view some widgets are not working…let’s go to footer and check navigational view on mobile, its not working on mobile..but desktop view is ok with…some time its also issuing with editor mode…a lot of problem with lazy load…very slow loading in mobile view and desktop view… i already do everything, clear cache, optimize the site, contact with hosting provider and plugin developer , everything is fine….detect what’s the problem with it…very slow loading main issue…..
    here is the link…
    test.gsbsolar.com

i explain everything you can chek it on mobile and desktop view and editor mode of elementor also

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hello contact.gsbsolar,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Could you, please, record video of problems and share to me? I can understand your problem better.

Then please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)