Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with filter and products grid displayed after the footer

Issue with filter and products grid displayed after the footer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

optimusproweb
    Participant

Dear all,

I am writing to report a technical issue with our website’s English translation. We have noticed that the filter and product listings are displayed again under the footer, particulary in the product attribute archive pages, which is causing a disruption in the user experience. Interestingly, when you switch in the Macedonian language version of the website, everything appears to be functioning correctly, and these elements are not shown under the footer.

This issue has the potential to impact our users’ experience negatively and could lead to confusion. Therefore, I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter as soon as possible.

We would greatly appreciate your prompt attention to this matter, as it is essential to maintain a seamless user experience on our website. If you require any further information for troubleshooting, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Best regards,
    Steve

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

optimusproweb
    Participant

Hi @luke

Here is the temporary username and password.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like the login access is wrong: https://prnt.sc/s1W0PSbtZsAc

So could you please update it?

Kind Regards

optimusproweb
    Participant

Hi @luke,

Sorry for that!

Here are the updated details, also I’ve created a backup of the website for any case.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize for the delay.

May I disable plugins and enable the parent theme for testing? As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, however, You would better make the full backup of your site.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)