Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with Infinite Loading on Checkout Page

Issue with Infinite Loading on Checkout Page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

contato-5582
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I’m currently facing an issue on my website’s checkout page, where the order review (order summary) and payment methods sections seem to be stuck in an infinite loading loop.

In an attempt to troubleshoot the problem, I have already taken a few steps. I have updated and deactivated all my plugins one by one, and even switched to the default Twenty Two theme. However, it appears that the issue lies with the Woodmart theme.

Whenever I try to update the Woodmart theme, I encounter the PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) error, specifically the “Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature” error. I have followed the instructions provided in this link: [https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/], but unfortunately, the theme automatically activates itself again after leaving the Theme License screen.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance in resolving this issue. Thank you all for your support!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access and ftp access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

contato-5582
    Participant

Hey there! I’ve tried a few things to fix the loading issue:

1)I deactivated all the plugins except the ones on the recommended list.
    2)I also deactivated all plugins except for WooCommerce and Woodmart Core.
    3) Lastly, I switched from the Woodmart theme to Twenty-Two.
    Out of these steps, only number 3 worked and the loading issue disappeared.
    It would be great if you could test it on your end too, just to be sure.

I’ve made a backup of my website as a precaution.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hello,

You are using the very old version of the theme. First of all please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.2.4 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the issue.

https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

We hope this will resolve your issue and if not then please write back to us again and we will check again.

Best Regards.

contato-5582
    Participant

Hi, thanks!

Yes, I agree with updating the theme but as I said before: “whenever I try to update the Woodmart theme, I encounter the PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) error, specifically the “Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature” error. I have followed the instructions provided in this link: [https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/], but unfortunately, the theme automatically activates itself again after leaving the Theme License screen.”

Moreover, I’ve tried uploading both zip files that are available at Envato Market and had the same result with both: “Link has expired”.

Maybe you can help me update the theme?

Attachments:

contato-5582
    Participant

Additionally, I’ve already updated the WordPress version and Woodmart theme on a Local environment and I was still experiencing the forever loading issue in the checkout page sections.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by contato-5582.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by contato-5582.
    Attachments:

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache. I have updated the theme and plugin on your site.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)