Home Forums Space themes support forum Issue with integrations with payment plugins and delivery plugins in checkoutpag

Issue with integrations with payment plugins and delivery plugins in checkoutpag

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

feel7hes7eel
    Participant

Greetings , I stumbled apon an issue where I want to use a plugin for delivery methon and a plugin for a payment method at checkout page . I have contacted the plugin support and they told me that the issue is that we are not using the default checkout page of woocomerce . Is there a way to just return the default checkout page but to keep the rest as is .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

feel7hes7eel
    Participant

Can some one point me to a way to return only the basic checkout page.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize for the delay.

Judging by your screenshot, your Checkout is built via Gutenberg with elements that are related to WordPress, unfortunately, our theme cannot influent those elements because they are not related to the theme.

In order to change it to the old checkout from WooCommerce, you need to edit the Checkout page and remove blocks related to the Gutenberg editor, then define this [woocommerce_checkout] shortcode.

As a result, the Checkout page from WooCommerce will be shown: https://take.ms/XigXA

Kind Regards

feel7hes7eel
    Participant

Thank you verry much for your support , I have done the suggested , and everything is working .

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Issue with integrations with payment plugins and delivery plugins in checkoutpag’ is closed to new replies.