Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with memory usage

Issue with memory usage

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

andreiv30
    Participant

Hello! I was working on the site and suddenly the administration started to go hard. Everything was loading slowly. I went into the cpanel to look and almost all the values had increased in use. (I attached the picture) sometimes they are all red.

I have a pretty good hosting, I consider, I just made the site and I uploaded 2 products, I don’t have other plugins that make it difficult.

What could I do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

andreiv30
    Participant

you can test anything … the website is still working and not live.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?
    Also, please, disable all external plugins while testing.

Regards

andreiv30
    Participant

With another theme, values do not rise so high.
    I deactivated the plugins / I activated them, I did the tests. Can you look please?

You can do whatever tests you want, the site is not live yet.

andreiv30
    Participant

I attach photo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

andreiv30
    Participant

I mean … values only grow by navigating administration. Either it doesn’t load or it gives an error.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your cPanel access so we can check the CPU loading.

andreiv30
    Participant

I attach in private content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send your cpanel login page also? You sent your website URL only.

andreiv30
    Participant

… 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t see high I/O loading as per your screenshots https://gyazo.com/659093c8a811452b7e184d08b4d93157

andreiv30
    Participant

Well for example:
    – I work in administration, I create a new product, I make some settings by theme, I edit anything … I increase the values, sometimes they are at their maximum and they crash.

So if it’s not an activity, of course it’s 0 …

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But if you do the same activity with other themes on your website it has the same loading level.

andreiv30
    Participant

I don’t dispute, but what to do? The hosting is quality. I have other sites that I work with “hello elementor” (theme) and it never overloaded on the same hosting.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Your hosting loading and performance might depend on a lot of different factors. Maybe it doesn’t have enough resources to handle your website. We can’t advise you on this matter since it is not a theme problem.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)