Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with Orange Text in Certain Areas

Issue with Orange Text in Certain Areas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

covaciu.gnm
    Participant

Hello,

I have encountered an issue regarding the text colors on my website. In certain areas, the text appears in orange, even though I have not set this color in the typography settings.

I have checked all the typography settings and couldn’t find anything related to the orange color. I would appreciate it if you could help me identify the cause of this issue and find a solution.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

covaciu.gnm
    Participant

Also, I am experiencing an issue with activating the Woodmart Child theme. Upon attempting to activate the theme, I encountered an error. To troubleshoot, I deactivated all plugins and tried activating the theme again, but I received the same error message.

Could you please assist me in resolving this issue? Here are the steps I followed:

Attempted to activate Woodmart Child theme.
    Encountered an error.
    Deactivated all plugins.
    Tried activating the theme again.
    Received the same error message.
    Thank you in advance for your support. Looking forward to your guidance on resolving this matter.

Hello

Could you please share some screenshots of the issue you’re encountering? Additionally, please provide your WP-ADMIN login details in the Private Content field so we can investigate the problem on your site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

covaciu.gnm
    Participant
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

covaciu.gnm
    Participant

I forgot to mention, I tried to activate the woodmart child theme after I made the whole site on the woodmart theme. I don’t want to lose the whole site when activating the woodmart child theme.

Hello,

Can you please share the CPanel login details of your site so I will check and get back your site.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)