Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with “Price Calculator for WooCommerce” plugin

Issue with “Price Calculator for WooCommerce” plugin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

elastiko
    Participant

Hi,
    i’m facing an issue with the plugin “Price Calculator for WooCommerce”, basically the calculated price isn’t added to the cart, instead is added the unity price. The plugin support team wrote:

Upon investigation, it seems that the issue stems from your activated theme, Woodmart.

We utilize default WooCommerce/WordPress hooks for cart calculation, but it appears that these hooks are not being triggered when the Woodmart theme is activated.

We utilize the following hooks for cart calculation.
    woocommerce_add_cart_item_data
    woocommerce_add_cart_item
    woocommerce_before_calculate_totals

I recommend reaching out to the support team of Woodmart to inquire about appropriate hooks that can serve as replacements for the ones currently in use.

So, can you provide the right hooks?

Giuseppe

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

elastiko
    Participant

Ok

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our “Ajax add to cart” option is not working with the 3rd party plugins so I suggest you disable it in Theme Settings – https://prnt.sc/LtPOB2aMFbT6, then clear the cache and recheck the issue.

Kind Regards

elastiko
    Participant

Ok,
    but i’ve asked for the hooks used by woodmart.
    can you provide?

THX

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Here are the hooks:

wp_ajax_woodmart_ajax_add_to_cart

wp_ajax_nopriv_woodmart_ajax_add_to_cart

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)