Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with Product Page Scroll Position in WoodMart Theme

Issue with Product Page Scroll Position in WoodMart Theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

umut
    Participant

Hello,

I am reaching out regarding an issue I am facing with the WoodMart theme that I recently purchased. In my e-commerce website, when browsing through the products and scrolling down the page, if I click on a product and then navigate back to the products page, the site resets to the top of the page. This forces me to scroll down again to find where I left off.

I have attempted to address this issue by integrating custom JavaScript code to remember and restore the scroll position, but unfortunately, it hasn’t resolved the problem as expected.

I have followed the suggestions and guidelines provided by the theme’s documentation and support forums, but the issue persists. I’m seeking assistance and guidance on how to effectively resolve this problem so that users can have a seamless browsing experience without being redirected to the top of the page each time they navigate back from a product page.

Thank you for your attention and assistance in advance.

Best regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have checked your site it is fine:
    Video for clarification:
    https://www.veed.io/view/8e4e0e8d-c694-477d-b023-a40009bc9cbb?sharingWidget=true&panel=share

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)