Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with Proper Display of Card Details Input Fields on Checkout Page

Issue with Proper Display of Card Details Input Fields on Checkout Page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ykidsgadgets
    Participant

Hello, this is Yousuf. I’m currently experiencing an issue with the payment plugin (Bank of America) that I have integrated and configured successfully. The problem arises when I view the card fields where users input their card details; they appear misaligned. I have attached a screenshot showing the misalignment that looks weird.

I have verified this by comparing it with the default theme where the fields are correctly positioned. Could you please investigate the issue? I have already contacted the support team of the BOA Plugin, and they have mentioned that everything is functioning correctly. The possibility of this issue they suggested is the theme. Please look into the checkout page so that you may get an idea about the issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

ykidsgadgets
    Participant

Thanks for reaching out. I have given the wp admin details in private content

Hello,

Try to disable the custom layout for the checkout page and check the issue. You can do this in Dashboard > WoodMart > Layouts.

Best Regards.

ykidsgadgets
    Participant

I created a separate checkout page and added shortcode [woocommerce_checkout] but the issue is still there. i can see some changes better than last time but last line is still misaligned, appearing in next line. attached is the screenshot of that.

Additionally i wanted to know how to remove top blue container on cart, checkout & My account Pages?
    Also i have purchased elementor pro, so when i activate it the footer and header does not show. Can you help me assist with importing the current header&Footer Layout of woodmart to my elementor pro header&Footer template?

Attachments:

ykidsgadgets
    Participant

hello, payment fields are working fine and are aligned properly. but the default header and footer is not showing. How can that be fixed?

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)