Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with Saving Settings in WoodMart Theme

Issue with Saving Settings in WoodMart Theme

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

omwboost
    Participant

Dear Support Team,

I recently purchased the WoodMart theme from ThemeForest. However, I am experiencing an issue with the theme settings. Whenever I try to change any settings and save them, I am redirected to another page (I have attached a screenshot of the page I am redirected to). When I go back to the settings page, I notice that the changes I made are not saved.

To troubleshoot, I have already tried deactivating all plugins, but the issue persists. Could you please help me understand what might be causing this problem and how I can resolve it?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
    Mat Kabiri

omwboost
    Participant

Dear Support Team,

I recently purchased the WoodMart theme from ThemeForest. However, I am experiencing an issue with the theme settings. Whenever I try to change any settings and save them, I am redirected to another page (I have attached a screenshot of the page I am redirected to). When I go back to the settings page, I notice that the changes I made are not saved.

To troubleshoot, I have already tried deactivating all plugins, but the issue persists. Could you please help me understand what might be causing this problem and how I can resolve it?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
    Mat Kabiri

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to contact your hosting provider and ask to increase the max_input_vars parameter to 10000 to fix this issue. https://prnt.sc/IGNpauRH4kgG

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)