Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with Single Product Page Display – Outdated Template File

Issue with Single Product Page Display – Outdated Template File

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rafiq Ahamed
    Participant

I am encountering an issue with an outdated WooCommerce template file in the WoodMart theme. The woodmart/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php file is version 7.8.0, while the core WooCommerce version is 9.0.0. This is causing issues on my single product pages, displaying the message: “Great things are on the horizon. Something big is brewing! Our store is in the works and will be launching soon!”

I have already updated the outdated WooCommerce templates, but the issue persists.

Could you please provide guidance on how to fix this?

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Rafiq Ahamed.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Try to disable the maintenance mode in WooCommerce Settings > Site visibility and check the issue.

Best Regards.

Rafiq Ahamed
    Participant

Thank you for your prompt support in resolving the issue with my single product page display. Disabling the maintenance mode in WooCommerce settings worked perfectly, and the problem is now fully resolved.

I appreciate your help and the quick response!

Best regards,
    Rafiq Ahamed

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Issue with Single Product Page Display – Outdated Template File’ is closed to new replies.