Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with br tags in the long product description

Issue with br tags in the long product description

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

ioandrearizzo
    Participant

All products are imported through the store’s internal management system, and the description is placed within a div, usually starting with a table.

The problem is that the theme automatically adds numerous <br> tags to the description, ruining the formatting. When I edit the description through WP, these tags do not appear, so it seems to be an issue related to the theme itself.

Here is an example of the issue: https://generale-elettrica.com/index.php/product/21406-50w-led-proiettore-smd-samsung-chip-corpo-nero-3000k/

Has anyone experienced a similar issue or knows how to fix it? Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

To better assist you, could you kindly test the functionality with default WordPress themes such as TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront? This will help us determine whether the issue stems from our theme or elsewhere.

Regards

ioandrearizzo
    Participant

Thank you for the quick response 🙂 with the default Twenty Twenty-One theme, the bug does not occur

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins not directly related to our theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

ioandrearizzo
    Participant

Even though some plugins are not necessary for your theme, they are essential for my business, and I cannot deactivate them all.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please send us your FTP access so we can check it further. Also, can we switch between themes on your website? And we still need you to disable all plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily.

ioandrearizzo
    Participant

Okay, I will temporarily disable the plugins, even though, as mentioned before, I need those plugins for my business.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We still see most of the plugins active. Please disable them temporarily.

ioandrearizzo
    Participant

The only plugins enabled are:

Contact Form 7
    Elementor
    Google Listings and Ads
    Site Kit by Google
    WooCommerce
    WooCommerce PayPal Payments
    Woodmart Core
    WooPayments

These plugins are necessary for my site; however, I have temporarily deactivated them, but the problem persists. Please investigate further.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We resaved the page and the problem disappeared. Could you please send us more examples if any?

ioandrearizzo
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just checked this product with Storefront (default WooCommerce theme) and see the same appearance. Here is a video https://monosnap.com/file/US6c1CUBVUDjK98uPt1cFs8N3VNvrW

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)