Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with Using Elementor for Product Descriptions

Issue with Using Elementor for Product Descriptions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kontakt-4135
    Participant

Hello,
    I want to use Elementor for creating my product descriptions. While this generally works fine, I am encountering an issue: the subsequent section on the product page remains visible and overlaps the area I’m working in. As a result, I can’t see what lies beneath my description.

I can theoretically create the description, but I can only see the top part because the rest is covered by the theme.

Is there a simple solution to get around this problem?

Thank you very much and kind regards,
    Neo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Layouts > Edit Single Product layout with Elementor and configure the others widget under the description widget.

I have checked your site and edited the product description in elementor. It is showing fine.
    See Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/zmKLYJj

Best Regards.

kontakt-4135
    Participant

Hello,
    I think my request was misunderstood. I want to use Elementor to create the product description. Unfortunately, the following elements (like reviews, etc.) are covering the area, preventing me from creating a description. I want to design the description as shown in the attached example, which would be possible with Elementor if I could see what I’m creating.

Thank you very much and best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There are PHP errors showing in the elementor edit page. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)