Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issues Saving Header and General Settings in WoodMart Theme

Issues Saving Header and General Settings in WoodMart Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

scmnst
    Participant

I’ve been using the WoodMart theme for a few weeks now and have encountered some issues that I’m struggling to resolve. I’m hoping to get some guidance and assistance from this wonderful community.

Header Settings Issue:
    Firstly, I’ve been unable to save any changes to the header settings in the WoodMart theme. Whenever I try to save the settings, there’s no error message displayed, but the changes simply don’t take effect. It’s frustrating because I’ve tried multiple times, but nothing seems to work.

General Settings Error:
    In addition, I’ve encountered a more concerning issue. When I attempt to save the general settings through the theme control panel, I’m faced with the following error message:

“403 Forbidden
    Access to this resource on the server is denied!

Proudly powered by LiteSpeed Web Server
    Please be advised that LiteSpeed Technologies Inc. is not a web hosting company and, as such, has no control over content found on this site.”

Attempts to Resolve:
    I’ve done my best to troubleshoot the problems. I’ve even gone as far as disabling the LiteSpeed cache plugin, but unfortunately, that didn’t lead to any positive results. I’m at a loss for what might be causing these issues and how to overcome them.

WordPress Update Impact:
    Another point to consider is that these problems started cropping up around the time of an automatic update to WordPress version 6.2.2. I’m not entirely sure if this update is related to the issues, but it’s worth mentioning.

Burger Menu Not Working on Desktop View

In addition to the previously mentioned issues, I’m facing trouble with the burger menu on desktop screens. While it works on mobile and for admin accounts, it’s unresponsive for regular users on desktops. Any insights on this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Styling Problems on Website Pages:
    To add to the list of problems, I’ve noticed that some of my website pages are not displaying in the proper style as they were originally designed. This issue is compounding the frustrations I’m experiencing.

I’m turning to this forum in the hopes that someone might have encountered similar problems or might have a solution to offer. If anyone has any insights, suggestions, or potential fixes, I would be immensely grateful. Your expertise and experience could make a world of difference for me in getting my website back on track.

Thank you all for your time and assistance!

Best regards,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

scmnst
    Participant

Hi
    all plugins are disabled except the 3 you mentioned
    Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to disable mod_security on your server. It seems to block Header Builder’s “save” requests. Contact your hosting provider for help. https://gyazo.com/262ce3809af5d27acdf715b9c4679135

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)