Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issues with AJAX Products Tabs and Slider on WoodMart Theme – Need Help!

Issues with AJAX Products Tabs and Slider on WoodMart Theme – Need Help!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

slawomir.podmokly
    Participant

Hello WoodMart Community,

I’m reaching out for some assistance with a couple of issues I’ve been experiencing on my website using the WoodMart theme, particularly when not logged in as an admin. I’ve detailed the problems below and included a video link for a clearer understanding. Any guidance or solutions would be greatly appreciated!

AJAX Products Tabs Widget Problem: I have set up the AJAX Products Tabs widget with three tabs: Tab 1, Tab 2, and Tab 3. When logged into WordPress, clicking on any of these tabs loads the correct products associated with each tab seamlessly. However, the issue arises when I visit the site in incognito mode or as a guest user. In this case, clicking on any tab does not load the products; instead, it redirects the page to the top, and the URL is appended with a “#”, mimicking the behavior of a link with a “#” as its href attribute. This issue only occurs when not logged into WordPress.

Slider Issue at the Top of the Page: Additionally, the slider located at the top of the homepage fails to load all its elements properly in incognito mode or as a guest user. This issue, like the first, does not occur when I’m logged into the WordPress backend.

I’m using Elementor PRO for building the site, in case that’s relevant to these issues.

I’ve attached a video here to demonstrate the problems: <<private>>

Has anyone encountered similar issues, or does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve these? Your help would be invaluable in troubleshooting these frustrating problems.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!

Best regards,

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)