Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issues with Custom Attribute Styling after the upgrades

Issues with Custom Attribute Styling after the upgrades

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

HasMko
    Participant

Sorry one more thing, the theme is still not displaying attributes that have commas correctly, please see the page provided in extra information. Would a appreciate a patch to sort that out or let me know how I can apply the fix

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have checked your site and found changes in the file woocommerce\single-product\product-attributes.php located in the parent theme. These changes have overridden the modifications made by our patch 568367. In order to reinstall this patch and restore its functionality, we need access to your site.

Technically, we can fix this on the dev site right now. However, if the product-attributes.php file has been modified on the main site as well, these changes will need to be repeated there.

Kind Regards

HasMko
    Participant

The chenges to that file were provided by your team as you’ll see in this thread. Will it work if I just re-install the theme from a fresh download to get that product-attributes.php file reset to the default one ?

If not please just let me know what I need to do as I cannot provide access to the live site

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

1. The following code needs to be added to the child theme function.php file:

add_action(
    	'wp',
    	function () {
    		delete_option( 'xts_successfully_installed_patches' );
    	}
    );

2. Go once to the home page of the site for the code to execute.
    3. After which the code should be removed from the child theme.
    4. Navigate to the Patcher page and apply the patch 568367.
    5. Remove following custom CSS code (screenshot https://prnt.sc/nurC73gHz-D5) from Theme Settings.

Kind Regards

HasMko
    Participant

Thank you, that finally appears to have resolved everything. also install all the other patches?

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

The changes in other patches will not affect product attributes, so feel free to install them at your discretion. If you are not experiencing the issues described in these patches, you may choose not to install them. In any case, all these fixes will be included in the 7.5.2 update, which will be released in the next few weeks.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)