Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issues with Discount Calculations in Woodmart Theme

Issues with Discount Calculations in Woodmart Theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

olcan.teke
    Participant

Dear Woodmart Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. We are currently facing two different issues with the Woodmart theme on our site, and we would appreciate your assistance in resolving them.

Issue 1 (Most Critical):
    The extra options of a product are being included in the discount calculation when we set the discount rules as percentages. Our requirement is that the discount should only be applied to the (color) variation of the product, not to the entire product price, including the extra options. We cannot set the discount rule in fixed amounts because we have color variations with an additional price. Therefore, it is crucial for us to work with percentages for the discount calculation.

We have not been able to find a hook or a method to adjust this calculation.
    The colors are regular variations as provided by the theme, and the extra options are provided by a YITH plugin.

Issue 2:
    When adding the same product to the cart twice with different variations, the discount is not being applied at all. It seems this is a bug in the theme.

Could you please assist us in resolving these issues? Your prompt support would be greatly appreciated as these problems are affecting our sales process.

Thank you for your assistance.

Hello,

01. In the Discount condition settings https://monosnap.com/file/LkxZVYGtF5oai4ZqxxMVu2gcl8qOdm,You have the option to apply a rule only to variations with a specific color.

02. In this case, you need to set the Dynamic Discounts to Quantities -> Individual product.

Best Regards.

olcan.teke
    Participant

Hi,

Unfortunately, this is not an option. I’m sorry if i wasn’t clear enough.
    We have a color variation with a few colors that are more expensive to produce. That means it is one variation, with some colors that are more expensive. Therefore, the rule cannot be applied since they are always both present at the product.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Unfortunately, we initially misunderstood your issue. Therefore, we would like to ask you to check this problem with the default theme first to ensure that the issue is indeed related to our theme.

Best Regards.

olcan.teke
    Participant

How are we supposed to check it with another theme if the dynamic discounts is a feature of your theme?
    Am I missing something?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please send us your admin access so we can check the configuration and try to help you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)