Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issues with Displaying Size Guides on My Website

Issues with Displaying Size Guides on My Website

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

manhsonle
    Participant

My website has 42 size guides sorted by categories. However, for some unknown reason, some size guides do not appear while others do. The issue can potentially be fixed by editing and updating the size guides. But when one size appears, another one doesn’t. For instance, the size for the hoodie product has been created but it doesn’t show up.

manhsonle
    Participant

Some categories that size doesn’t show up: Hawaiian, Board Shorts Swim Trunks, Kimono, Workout Set…

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I see that you have not defined the size guide for the product that you mentioned in the private content: https://prnt.sc/wVAv0x9LgQjY

Therefore, make sure that on other products it’s defined.

Kind Regards

manhsonle
    Participant

Perhaps you don’t understand the issue I’m facing. I use size guides by categories, not by selecting each product. I have nearly 10,000 products and cannot select each one as you’ve instructed. The problem I encounter is that some categories do not display size guides. Moreover, if I want them to appear, I would need to update the size guide of that particular category. However, even after updating almost 40 size guides, not all of them show; only some do.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Understood. It’s a little bit weird so could you please explain how can I replicate it on my side? Just resave all side guides?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

manhsonle
    Participant

You can see that the size guide for the hoodie is set up correctly, but the hoodie product still doesn’t have a size guide. Now, go into the size guide and click update. The size guide will appear. I’ve done this with the remaining 40 size guides, but in the end, there are still some categories without size guides. Or you can go into 10 categories right now and check the products in them. You will definitely see that many categories don’t display a size guide.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please update the theme to the latest update and then apply the 501786 patch in WoodMart -> Patcher.

Let me know the resutls.

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)