Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issues with Dropdown Menus in Menu Configuration

Issues with Dropdown Menus in Menu Configuration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

zhaozhaohong
    Participant

Issue 1: Unwanted Dropdown Arrow and White Placeholder Bar for HOME Menu

Hello everyone,

I hope you’re doing well. I’ve encountered a little snag with my menu configuration, specifically with the HOME menu. Despite successfully removing the second-level dropdown menus from the “Menu” settings, I’m still facing an issue. The HOME menu displays an unwanted dropdown arrow and a white placeholder bar. I’ve double-checked my configurations, but it seems like something might be amiss. Any guidance on resolving this would be greatly appreciated!

Issue 2: SHOP Menu Second-Level Dropdown Closes Immediately

Greetings,

I hope someone can assist me with a behavior I’ve observed in the SHOP menu. Whenever I hover over the SHOP menu, the second-level dropdown menu appears as expected. However, the issue arises when I try to move my mouse within the submenu – it instantly closes. Is there a setting somewhere that allows me to adjust the delay before the dropdown menu closes? I’d like it to stay open a bit longer when I hover over it.

Thank you in advance for any insights or solutions you can provide!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

01. Navigate to Appearance > Menu > Check this Menu > Expand menu item and remove the HTML Block for the drop down.

02. Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

zhaozhaohong
    Participant

Hello, thank you for your help. For the first question, I have successfully removed the placeholder according to your method.. Private information has my login account and password. If you can see what the second problem is, I hope you can also tell me what went wrong, so that I will know how to deal with the same situation again in the future. It doesn’t matter if you can’t find it.

Hello,

Please use the below custom CSS code and paste it to Theme Options >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.woocs_auto_switcher {
        z-index: 0;
    }

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)