Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issues with related products on single product site and other issues

Issues with related products on single product site and other issues

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Conny
    Participant

Hi there,
    Recently there are some big problems in the created online store.
    Everything is up to date. Theme, plugins, WP patches, everything is up to date and until recently everything was working fine. No changes were made by us since August 2022 except setting new products.
    1. on the single product page, the menu suddenly has a different color, although the same color is selected for the page. Was previously also displayed correctly.The menu suddenly has a different color (white instead of dark blue) and is therefore invisible. Only the arrows of the sublevels are visible.
    2.When a variable product is selected, the preview for similar products on the single product page is displayed completely wrong. You can see it here: https://sk-showgroom.com/produkt/absorbing-powder/
    if you scroll down the preview, suddenly all products have the same price. (The correct price flashes at the beginning when the page loads, and then disappears. Then when you select an option, the preview product also shows the base price of the originally selected product.
    This does not happen with single products without variants. Here everything is displayed correctly.

Activating the original theme and deactivating the child theme did not bring any change. I am a web designer myself and actually know WordPress, Woocommerce and your theme very well, but I have never experienced THIS.
    When I try to hide related products and upsell products on the single product page, it doesn’t work…they are still visible at the bottom of the page…every time. They cannot be hidden.
    “Show related products” is set to off and yet they still show on the product page.
    What is going wrong here all of a sudden?
    I would be happy to get an answer quickly so that the store works properly again
    Kind regards
    Conny

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

Conny
    Participant

Hi there, did you received the access dates? I send them vira private content? In dindn’t heard anything again….
    Kind regards Conny

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

Conny
    Participant

Soprry, for answering late. I was very ill.

I don’t know what you did, but now it’s working. The only thing: the menu on single product view is not working. Color of the menu is white instead of blue. I only got one header, no different menus except the “home” page.
    The permission is confirmed if you should need it.
    Regards
    Conny

Conny
    Participant

Sorry, not it’s not working.
    If i choose a variant, the price of all product teaser at the end of the page is the same and it shows two kind of basic price. Yo can see it in the screenshot .
    An menu is wrong.
    The permission vor changing theme is given to you. I got a Backup. Please tell me, if we can fix it soon.
    Regards
    Conny

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

On my side, it looks well: https://monosnap.com/file/zTFvfgk3HRqTGeJjTfAAbcxVd17czd

If you will see the same issue again, please check how it looks on the default theme, just to understand whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Kind Regards

Conny
    Participant

Hello, i can see it all the time.
    when I select a variable product then at the bottom of the product preview of other products everywhere the same price is displayed. Namely that of the selected product.
    If I now select an option for the variable product (i.e. a different quantity or number of pieces), the preview products show 1. the wrong price everywhere and 2. two different base prices.
    Example url
    https://sk-showgroom.com/produkt/so-posh-coat-oil/
    Attached are also two scrrenshots of the error. You cannot say that the error does not exist if it is documented. I don’t know from which product the scrrenshot is, w

Attachments:

Conny
    Participant

Hello,
    and i tried it with the default theme and than the issue is not.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please update the theme to the latest update and apply the 448620 patch via WoodMart -> Patcher. Then recheck the issue and let me know.

Kind Regards

Conny
    Participant

Hi there, i don’t know why but i can’t update the tehem:
    Error:Aktualisierung fehlgeschlagen: Das Paket konnte nicht installiert werden. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature. Till the last uzpdate that works, but now…..???
    REgards Conny

Conny
    Participant

hi i fixed the error. Theme is updated, patch is installed…all plugins are up to date…..issue is allways tehere.
    And antoher one:
    The fonts and line heights. See screenshots….if i don’t choose one variant, als seems to work fine (menu single product is always white….but it should be blue….it’s the same on every site) but if i choose a variant complete preview of the products is wrong. Wrong price…double basic price at some products and the fonts an line hiehgts are totaly wrong….as if the css is not working oin single product site.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. I see that you didn’t apply the patch: https://monosnap.com/file/wa1GDpRGr78HymxUDNYligUyyRusKC
    Please apply it and check the issue again. Let me know the results.

2. Seems that you forgot to attach screenshots with issues.

Kind Regards

Conny
    Participant

Hi there,
    i did but in cause of the issue with the theme update i had to do it again.
    Now it works, that’s great. But there is still one issue, also on the single product page. The menu color is wrong. Usually on all sites is darkblue….i use the default header i edited on all sites except the “home”…but on single product page the menu is suddendly white.
    Can you take a look on it? It would be great if we can fix this issue too.
    Kind regards
    Conny

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I would like to request confirmation regarding the permission to disable third-party plugins. Once we have completed our testing, we will enable all settings back to their original state.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

Conny
    Participant

Hi there,
    i tested it before and disabled all third-party plugins. That’s the first thing i do whenever there are issues. But please feel free to do it again…

Kind regards
    Conny

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You have some cache on your server, could you please clear it and recheck the issue?

Let me know the results.

Kind Regards

unoizestudio
    Participant

Hello,
    That problem still exists.
    If I have a variable product, all the prices of the ” Similar Products” section, have the same price of the variable product.

Something is wrong, can you guys fix this ?
    Thanks in advance

unoizestudio
    Participant

Its theme related, because is all working fine with other themes.

Conny
    Participant

HI tehre,
    i claeared the cache. All Plöugins are up to date, all patches are applied…issue still exist-
    Regards Conny

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

After I looked into the situation, I found that you have rewritten the Advanced typography via Theme Settings -> Settings Presets -> search for the only_categories preset and edit its theme settings.

https://monosnap.com/file/7fzoPgEGYBFUaPp2cpvee5ITiQ571L

Then navigate to Typography -> Advanced and you will see this rule that affects header menu: https://monosnap.com/file/RJsDoLVDGGWmhmINI7Sq5p81JaOxl6

Kind Regards

onlinestore
    Participant

Hello, I reply to this topic because I have the same issue. On variable products with different prices, when I change options the preview price isn’t changing accordingly. Yesterday I read this topic and I installed the patch. The problem seemed fixed but today the issue is here again. https://atmosphere.it/shop/arredamento/letti-e-comodini/letto-japandic-faggio/

In this product the price should change both when you change option 1 and 3.

Can you please help?

I already tried clearing server cache with no changes.

onlinestore
    Participant

Update. I just noticed that with another browser or incognito mode the price changes, while I am logged in it won’t… is there any kind of conflict with upper admin bar in wordpress?

Conny
    Participant

update and @onlinestore: it doesn’t work neither with another browser nor with not beeing logged in.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

@onlinestore , could you please create a separate topic just to avoid any confusion? Also, in the new topic, please provide access to the admin dashboard so we will investigate it.

@Conny
    , do you mean the patch doesn’t work on your side?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

Conny
    Participant

HI, the patch works for the first issue: If I have a variable product and i choose an option, all the prices of the ” Similar Products” section, have the same price of the variable product. But it seems to create an new issue.
    Now, if i choose an option the price of the product doesn’t change.
    Regards
    Conny

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

Conny
    Participant

The problem arose with the troubleshooting of the first problem, that when selecting a variant in the display of similar products suddenly all prices were gone and always the price of the product selected above was displayed.
    I urge you to fix this problem as soon as possible. I have a customer here who runs the shop and she is understandably pissed off.
    My customer for whom I created the store gets complaints because the prices are not displayed. This is detrimental to business and can not be accepted.
    We do not have a game here but a store that should bring money and my customer loses her customers.

Regards
    Conny

Conny
    Participant

In addition, none of the variable products on the store page the designation “from” is displayed before the price, only when you call the individual product.

In addition, none of the variable products on the store page, shows the designation “from” displayed before the price, anymore, only when you call the individual product.
    We have been working on two errors for several weeks now. Until now I was convinced of your theme, at the moment I would not recommend your theme to anyone. Sorry, but this is an absurdity, how long the support needs here. Here it’s about existence that hang on it. A store that works so badly does not attract customers, does not keep customers and loses customers. This is money that is lost. I hope you understand that customers who work with your theme are angry.

And your standard answer to change the theme is not helpful. I am a webdesigner for more than 20 years and work with WordPress and Woocommerce for more than 10 years. Updating plugins, changing themes and all possible sources of errors that do not concern the theme is what I do first, even before I write to the support.

I hope that you now quickly help and fix the error(s) without that again new arise.
    Regards
    Conny

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You use the German Market plugin, which adds its wrapper with a custom class to the price, which is why this functionality does not work. We have fixed it on your website, please check it and let me know.

I do hope you would remain as our valued customer and thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 33 total)