Home Forums WoodMart support forum label new

label new

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

I am sending you 3 screenshots of a product example.

I do not indicate that it will be new and yet it is displayed in front.

I don’t know what maneuver to do to have only the “new” products displayed and checked but not all the products.

Beautiful day ,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but we can’t seem to understand your issue correctly. Could you please elaborate more through a Video (if possible) what exactly you want to achieve with the “New” Label and exactly on which Page. Also, please share valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the below listed format on which you are facing the issue so that we can proceed further and check the issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

WP-ADMIN URL:
    WP-ADMIN USERNAME:
    WP-ADMIN PASSWORD:

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Thanks for your feedback,

On some products there is the new label although I did not check it.

Hello,

Sorry to say but with your provided WP-ADMIN Login details we aren’t able to Login to your Site.
    It seems that there is some Restriction from your end.

Could you please provide the Super Admin WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site so that we can access the Dashboard and proceed further with the mentioned issue.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

I sent you a 2FA code to be able to connect and remove the restriction.

Please try again with the code attached in the private area.

Hello,

Sorry to say but it is still asking for 2FA: https://ibb.co/g35zxTR, and even if we enter it we are not able to proceed further in terms of accessing Dashboard. Also, the /wp-admin or /wp-login.php is not accessible with your Site too.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

sorry in my turn that you are blocked .. indeed I will see so that you can access.
    Regarding /wp.login.php, it is transformed in order to reinforce the security of the site.

Nicosa
    Participant

Normally you should get there. I disabled so you can see .

Hello,

Could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

The error by disabling plugins, is E_ERROR was caused in line 92 of file /public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/admin/options/controls/responsive-range/class-responsive -range.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function XTS\Options\Controls\woodmart_compress() in public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/admin/options/controls/responsive-range/class-responsive-range. php:92

Attached screenshot on the php line that breaks an element.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience, could you please elaborate more when you get this Error? After disabling the Theme plugins? Or any of your third party Plugins?

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

Thanks for your return ,

This phenomenon occurs after desctivation of the plugins … and reactivation one after the other.

Hello,

We have further checked this issue on your Site by deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site by ourselves. The Site didn’t show any Critical Error on your Site.

Then to check the New Label concern, we changed it’s days settings to 1 day to check and the New Label was gone by then: https://ibb.co/s6FhZBD

So, this clears the fact that it is a third party Plugin issue on your Site. You need to reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

Indeed, I am looking for the plugin that could create the display of “New” when it is not checked.

By deactivating each plugin and reactivating , I notice:

I re-enable Woodmart with Elementor – and the “new” label shows up, so I guess by elimination it’s the Elementor link – Woodmart theme.

Have a good day,

Sorry to say but the issue on your Site is specifically related to third party Plugins, there isn’t any issue at the Theme-end.

Further, please elaborate more with a few more helpful Screenshots of what you are referring to with Woodmart with Elementor. So that we can understand and assist you accordingly.

Thanks.

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

By analyzing the products – those that were created before the update of the theme (possibility of putting new in the product part) – do not automatically have a new one. On the other hand, those that I am currently adding are automatically new.

I mentioned elementor because when I deactivate all the plugins the one I reactivate first and elementor and the product indicates new …

I don’t really find where the problem comes from, since you created it you will be better able to manage the problem than me..

I don’t focus too much on it because you have to move forward, but it’s annoying because the goal is not to have anything new everywhere…

What plugins can act?
    By elimination –
    Elementor
    woocommerce
    and your theme plugins.. for the rest I don’t think any do that.

I emptied the caches – I purged the url – but no result

Hello,

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused in this regard.

Firstly, regarding how the New Label works, you can read about it on the following given Documentation link: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/product-labels/ (in that, skip directly to New Label heading to read that out).

Secondly, please also share the Product link from your Site in case if you still think that some Product doesn’t have a New label but it should have one.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

I know how the label works, but it’s still weird that when I don’t select new it still displays in front end. I’m looking for the solution but I don’t have it, apart from checking or unchecking, I can only do that…

Good evening, looking forward to your return,

Hello,

Sorry to say but there isn’t a general solution in this regard other than the specific selection of the New Label which you know already.

The New label will show on all the New Products of the Site when it is enabled under the Theme Settings after calculating the days set under the same Theme Settings > Shop > Product labels > New.

Other than that, there isn’t any separate option for that under the Theme.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Yes, you just have to put an earlier date to remove it if you don’t need it, it’s a shame that it is assigned to all products

Hello,

Actually, this is how the New Label works. It is shown on the Products according to the Days you have set under the Theme Settings > Shop > Product Labels > New. If you don’t want to show it for all, you can lessen the days you have set and the Label will work accordingly.

Hope you can understand !

Best Regards

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)