Home Forums WoodMart support forum Las opciones cargadas automáticamente podrían afectar el rendimiento

Las opciones cargadas automáticamente podrían afectar el rendimiento

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Eme
    Participant

Las opciones cargadas automáticamente son ajustes de configuración para plugins y temas que se cargan automáticamente con cada carga de página en WordPress. Tener demasiadas opciones de carga automática puede ralentizar tu sitio. Tu sitio tiene 1029 opciones autocargadas (tamaño: 927 KB) en la tabla de opciones, lo que podría hacer que tu sitio fuera lento. Puedes revisar las opciones que se cargan automáticamente en tu base de datos y eliminar las que ya no necesite tu sitio.

Hola, podrían ayudarme a solucionar éste error crítico en la salud del sitio de WordPress.

No entiendo claramente dónde revisar ésta información, pero probablemente se deba a que activé las opciones de visitantes en vivo, esa sección en los productos que muestra el contador y yo lo activé en vivo.

Gracias.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Eme,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Can you please clarify me a little better that where did you receive these information?

Regards,

Eme
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your help,

In WordPress > Tools > Site Health > Site Health Status

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Eme,

First of all, I’m really sorry have taken long time to reply you due to my National Day.

To better assist you, could you kindly test the functionality with default WordPress themes such as TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront? This will help us determine whether the issue stems from our theme or elsewhere.

Regards,

Eme
    Participant

Happy National Day to you!!

I will test everything later during my morning, since my hosting provides me with a backup at midnight, if anything goes wrong I want to keep my website safe.

Thank you so much, I’ll be back later with news and screenshots.

Keep enjoying!

Eme
    Participant

Thank you so much for your waiting,

Yea I have tested everything like Storefront, Twenty’s and also Astra theme and the problem is still there.

Actually I don’t know where this issue come from, maybe I’ll need to check my website on the cPanel area, probably there might be some issues overloading something I shouldn’t.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Eme,

Thanks for getting back.

If the issue still persists with the default theme. It means that it is not our theme issue. Please contact the author support in this regard they will guide you better.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)